One Piece: The New Yonko, Explained
The Yonko are the four most powerful pirates in the world of One Piece. Introduced first by Garp shortly after the events of the Enies Lobby arc, the Yonko were described to be four pirates who rule the New World, the second half of the Grand Line, like Kings with no one strong enough to oppose them directly. To balance them out, an alliance between the Marines and the Shichibukai was needed, which just goes to show how powerful they truly are. Before the Paramount War, the ranks of the Yonko were made up of Shanks, Whitebeard, Kaido, and Big Mom. After the death of Whitebeard, Blackbeard rose to this position.
- Edia Crowdfunding Cosmic Fantasy Collection For Nintendo Switch
- No Man’s Sky Outlaws: How To Recruit Pilots For Your Squadron
- Vinland Saga: How Much Of Real-World History Is The Series Based On?
- Death Stranding 2 and Overdose May Define Kojima’s Future
- The Last of Us Part 1 Shouldn’t Simply Stick to the Script