Godzilla and Kong are coming to Call of Duty: Warzone
In the new mode, called Operation Monarch, players will compete to be the last team standing as Godzilla and Kong roam the island. While the monsters “usually don’t get too aggressive,” at certain points during a match, they might “become enraged and recklessly attack” in a “Titan Frenzy,” according to a blog post by Activision’s James Mattone.
- Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? – Issue 432
- PS5 Stock Shortages Force Format to Fall Behind Xbox for a Second Week in Japan
- PSA: PS Plus Extra, Premium Games Removed from Service Aren’t Yours to Keep Forever
- Guide: New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (27th June to 3rd July)
- Soapbox: PS Plus Premium Has Turned My Email Inbox into a Nightmare