25 years later, this museum figured out how to stop screen cheating in GoldenEye
Without the use of modern hardware too.
Screen cheating has always been the bane of split screen gaming. There’s nothing quite like sneakily creeping around corners only to find out your opponent has been right there waiting for you. Not out of any deduction or skill, just their ability to look at your portion of the screen. GG indeed.
- No Man’s Sky Outlaws: How To Recruit Pilots For Your Squadron
- Vinland Saga: How Much Of Real-World History Is The Series Based On?
- Death Stranding 2 and Overdose May Define Kojima’s Future
- The Last of Us Part 1 Shouldn’t Simply Stick to the Script
- 5 Franchises Fortnite Still Hasn’t Done a Crossover With