Random: Retro Enthusiasts Accomplish World’s First Donkey Kong 2P Kill Screen
“There’s a kill screen comin’ up!”
If you’re familiar with the classic Donkey Kong arcade game, then you’ll have undoubtedly heard of the kill screen. For those not in the know, the game essentially features a level known as the ‘kill screen’, whereby the in-game timer will be so low that’s it’s impossible to complete the stage as a result of a programming bug, thereby “killing” Mario once the timer reaches zero and ending the game. The kill screen occurs at level 22 and reaching this point of the game is exceptionally difficult, even for the most skilled of players.
- No Man’s Sky Outlaws: How To Recruit Pilots For Your Squadron
- Vinland Saga: How Much Of Real-World History Is The Series Based On?
- Death Stranding 2 and Overdose May Define Kojima’s Future
- The Last of Us Part 1 Shouldn’t Simply Stick to the Script
- 5 Franchises Fortnite Still Hasn’t Done a Crossover With